- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Add to Calendar
The 2014 forum will be chaired by Mervyn Bowden, Managing Director at Intuitive Energy Solutions (& former Head of Energy Management, Marks & Spencer plc), expert speakers include:
|Lord Redesdale, CEO, Energy Managers Association||Richard Laxton, Global Sustainability Manager, Arla Foods||Kathy Morrissey, Environment and Utilities Manager,Stansted Airport||James Pitcher, Head of Energy and Environment, Tesco||Guy Lee-Potter, Group Retail Estates Energy Manager, The Co-operative Group|
Attend this one day forum to:
- Discuss why ESOS should be considered as a good thing by business, not a cost
- Learn how to measure performance and success in energy management
- Find out how to design and implement an innovative employee engagement scheme to reduce energy cost
- Understand how Skanska achieved a 45% reduction in energy consumption and a 55% reduction in carbon in their office in Woking
Book before 28th March to save £80!