- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
In the wake of the IPCC Fifth Assessment report, and the Fourth Carbon Budget review from the Committee on Climate Change, the Carbon Trust Public Sector Event will be looking at how the public sector can lead the way towards meaningful and necessary action on climate change in these very challenging times.
This CPD accredited event will have a specific focus on the following themes, designed to give public sector and educational employees ideas, contacts and knowledge to take forward invest to save and carbon reduction projects:
- The Human Factor – employee, stakeholder & supplier engagement
- Financing Carbon – building the investment case for carbon reduction projects
- Local Area Leadership – local energy, partner engagement, and smart cities
- Technical Solutions – building retrofit, data & metrics, measuring baseline & carbon impact, and reporting.
Carbon Trust have formed a partnership with GE Lighting across its flagship Public Sector Conference to address challenges, share best practice and educate the public sector on new innovations and technologies.
A full agenda will be provided in the next couple of weeks but register now to secure your place.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions
Call 020 7832 4613 to speak with a member of our events team