- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
How are the likes of Marks & Spencer, John Lewis Partnership, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets, British Sky Broadcasting, Vodafone Limited, Harrods Ltd, DECC, The Co-Operative, Barts & The London NHS Trust and Alliance Boots Group creating impressive cost savings through energy efficiencies? Discover how at The Cost-Saving Energy Efficiencies Conference on 19th June in London.
Join 22 Energy and Sustainability Directors from leading corporates and hear how they are incentivising behaviour change, harnessing technological innovations and getting business case buy-in for fast paybacks. Forward to your energy manager.
With just 2 weeks to go, register your place here www.etouches.com/energyconf or call the conference team on +44 (0)20 7953 4016.
24 Real-World Corporate Views. 1 Day. Low Rates. Exceptional Quality:
- James Pogmoore, Programme Manager, Future Planning & Sustainable Development, John Lewis Partnership
- Munish Datta, Head of Property Plan A, Marks & Spencer
- Phil Osborn, Head of Energy, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
- Steve Holford, Head of Service – Engineering & Energy, British Sky Broadcasting
- David Purdy, Director of the Energy Efficiency Deployment Office, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Penelope Ladd, UK Energy Manager, Vodafone Limited
- Aseai Zlaoui, Engineering & Energy Manager, Harrods Ltd
- Mark Cavill, National Carbon and Environment Manager, Royal Mail Group
- Julie Allen, Energy Manager, Nando’s
- Guy Lee-Potter, Group Estates Manager, The Co-Operative
- Lynn Forrester, Sustainability Manager (Business Services), Nationwide
- Victoria Cartwright, Sustainability Manager, The Guinness Partnership
- Declan Rajasingam, Energy Manager, Natural History Museum
- Richard Ellis, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Alliance Boots Group
- Fiona Daly, Environmental Manager, Barts & The London NHS Trust
- Matthew Deakin, Group Environment Consultant, Aviva
- Helen McHugh, Head of Sustainability, ebm-papst UK Ltd
- Clare Wilson, Environment Manager, Bupa Care Services
- Sean Brook, Energy & Support Solutions Manager, Trend Control Systems
- Jon Miles, Director, Sustainable Energy Finance, RBS
- Bill Dickson, Environment Manager, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Adam Masters, Eco-Retrofit Manager, The Guinness Partnership
- Gregory Luxford, Group Carbon & Utilities Co-Ordinator, Aviva
- Claudine Blamey, Sustainability Manager, The Crown Estate
Why Attend The Cost-Saving Energy Efficiencies Conference…What Will Be Discussed?
- Incentivising staff to engage in energy-efficient behaviours which are fully embedded in the company culture
- How to secure senior buy-in and raise the profile of energy efficiency by providing compelling, tailored business cases to excite the board!
- Technological innovations and renewable energy generation to reduce costs and carbon
- Energy efficiency strategies which deliver savings and ROI in the real world – lessons learned from practitioners themselves
- Best-practice monitoring, measurement and verification to focus your time and resources
- Intelligent buying strategies and processes to deliver cost-effective savings
- Alternative sources of financial support to make a stronger business case – best-practice advice on accessing funding mechanisms to maximise your chances of success
- How to make energy efficiency work on a limited budget – where are the quick wins?
- Current and future energy policies – are there any important policies that I need to get updated on?