- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
edie Live, formerly Sustainability Live, is the UK’s leading energy, sustainability and resource efficiency exhibition for business end-users. It connects public and private sector energy and sustainability professionals with the information, suppliers and ideas that can make their business more sustainable.
edie Live builds on the energy efficiency focus that you’ve come to expect from the NEMEX and Energy Recovery brands, exploring new topics core to our audience. Topics such as resource efficiency, the circular economy, water management and an even stronger focus on innovation and emerging technology.
edie Live will be a tighter, more focused two-day event, the culmination of our new integrated, multi-platform, year round approach to content. We’ve joined the dots between our edie website, conferences, awards and exhibition to give you access to our highly engaged community of sustainability professionals from all sectors of UK business, public and private.
There are many ways to do business at edie Live. Meet highly relevant and engaged sustainability visitors by taking a stand and make sure you’re on a ‘topic trail’ to ensure targeted footfall. Raise your profile with highly visible sponsorship opportunities such as our keynote conference, seminars and workshops.
For more information click here.