- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
The Energy Efficiency Exhibitions incorporating Renewables Roadshow return this September and will deliver everything you need to know to your region.
So if you need to get up to speed or keep your finger on the pulse of the rapidly evolving energy efficiency marketplace make sure you make a date to visit the Energy Efficiency Exhibitions incorporating Renewables Roadshow this September.
2013 Dates and Regions:
- South-West (Westpoint Arena, Exeter)
- 10 September
- Midlands (Ricoh Arena, Coventry)
- 12 September
- North-East (Metro Arena, Newcastle)
- 17 September
- Scotland (Highland Centre, Edinburgh)
- 19 September
- South-East (Sandown Park, Surrey)
- 24 September
- North-West (Event City, Manchester)
- 26 September
Once again you will have the opportunity to attend an extensive range of FREE presentations and demonstrations delivered by industry experts, with a sharp focus on the critical issues of the day. Visitor attractions include: Commercial, Green Deal, Policy & RHI Theatres, plus Energy Efficiency Demo Station, Renewables Demo Station & Hands-on Heat Pumps.
Energy Efficient Technologies on display will include:
Air Source, Biomass, Commercial, Controls, Domestic, Electric Efficient Technologies, Energy Management, Greywater Recycling, Ground Source, Hydro, Industrial, Insulation, Low Energy Lighting, MHVR, Micro CHP, Micro Wind, Rainwater Harvesting, Smart Metering, Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Underfloor Heating, Ventilation, Water Efficient Technologies & more.