- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
After the hugely successful launch event, Facilities Management 2015 will return to the NEC, Birmingham for its second edition from 24-26 March 2015. The show will again bring together thousands of FM professionals with exhibitors of the latest innovations and business solutions to the UK market. Visitors will also benefit from an additional co-located event – Cleaning Expo, as well as Maintec 2015 and The Health & Safety Event.
Birmingham is the hub of the facilities industry so the show attracts exhibitors from across the country, giving you the best opportunity to network with leading suppliers and your industry peers face to face. The show also offers 3 full days of free to attend business seminars, giving you the chance to hear from inspirational industry experts.