- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
The UK’s largest facilities management event, Facilities Show, is fast gathering momentum for the 2015 edition with exciting new plans and world-leading companies on the show floor.
Taking place at London ExCeL, Jun 16-18, the annual gathering of facilities management has already confirmed some stunning big names to exhibit: PHS Group, Broag Ltd; Crown Oil, FSI (FM Solutions), Mitie Group, Fireco, Euroworkspace, FM180, Topdesk UK andMiko Coffee.
New features for 2015 include a new Intelligent Buildings Zone and Theatre, inpartnership with CIBSE. Another exciting addition is the Careers Zone, in partnership with BIFM.
To read the full release, click HERE