- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Healthcare Estates is a unique event, combining the prestigious IHEEM Annual Conference, and the UK’s largest trade exhibition of its kind.
For more than a decade, it’s provided a forum for professionals to discuss the political and practical issues they face, and commercial suppliers to present the solutions.
The healthcare sector is always changing – and never faster than right now. At Healthcare Estates, our focus remains clear: NHS and private healthcare facilities of every kind, and the people responsible for designing, building, managing and maintaining them.
Now in its 11th year, Healthcare Estates 2013 caters for a wider audience than ever before. Though true to its roots in engineering, it encompasses design, construction, maintenance, operation and management. As the politics, priorities and practical issues of healthcare evolve, so does the discussion. And in times like these, every single voice counts.