- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Wave & Tidal comes to Northern Ireland
The UK is the undisputed global leader in marine energy, with more wave and tidal stream devices installed than the rest of the world combined. RenewableUK is at the forefront of this exciting technology leading policy development and helping enable projects.
Celebrating its 11th year, the industry’s premier wave and tidal energy event consistently attracts 600+ delegates comprising investors, project and technology developers including decision makers from government and business with responsibilities across the UK, Europe and international markets. This event is the place to do business in wave & tidal.
The event will be held at Belfast Waterfront, 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH.
Why join us?
Conference — To participate in knowledge sharing on the the very latest Wave & Tidal issues, innovation and best practice, to network and do business. Multiple conference streams allow you to tailor the event to your specific objectives.
Exhibition — Stay informed and keep in touch with the hottest technologies and innovative products and services at the exhibition. Expect to see 50 high quality exhibitors.
Investors, project and technology developers including decision makers from government and business with responsibilities across the UK, Europe and international markets.
Statistics from Wave & Tidal 2013 found that:
– over 70% of attendees have final purchasing authority or direct influence
– nearly 30% of attendees come from Senior Management/Executive Level
Attendees by Main Business Area
Sponsoring and Company level RenewableUK members can attend this event at reduced rates.