- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Solar power has proved to be the most successful of the microgeneration sectors incentivised under the feed-in tariff system, installing more than 120,000 systems to date. With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Green Deal on the horizon, these figures are set to rise as solar thermal becomes a large part of the UK’s solar energy mix.
Solar Energy UK 2013 will bring together all segments of the UK solar industry, targeting solar photovoltaics and solar thermal installations under the feed-in tariff, Renewable Obligation and the Green Deal. Whether you are established in the solar industry, or looking to break into the market, Solar Energy UK 2013 will help you to secure new business and learn how to stay ahead of the market.