- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Sustainability Live incorporating NEMEX and Energy Recovery has been the hub of energy and sustainability solutions for the UK business community since its inception in 2007. A place to be inspired, learn ‘how to’ and find solutions to every aspect of energy and sustainability, Sustainability Live 2015 gives business visitors everything they need to deliver the bottom-line benefits of an energy efficient and sustainable business.
What’s NEW for 2015?
To increase business opportunities across the three days we have launched new features, networking events and a high-level conference:
- We have joined forces with our sister media partner edie.net – the market-leading energy and sustainability information resource, and a trusted and integral part of the workflow of 60,000+ energy and sustainability professionals for nearly 20 years;
- You love our content – so we are adding more – through the launch of the Sustainability Live Conference, industry leaders will be discussing the major business drivers, thought leaders will be offering strategic advice and global innovators will be sharing their new research and technologies;
- Increased exhibitor offering – by re-positioning the exhibitions within Sustainability Live – which already includes the established brands of NEMEX and Energy Recovery, we will be adding new companies, new products and services to provide an all-encompassing sustainability platform;
- To help delegates and visitors discover more products and services – NEW Energy Trails directly linked to the content will lead workshop and seminar delegates directly to exhibitors;
- 2015 will see the launch of the NEW Innovation Pavilion – featuring the latest research, innovations, and products that will change the future business of sustainability.