- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
The National Insulation Association (NIA) is pleased to announce the introduction of a new service for Local Authorities and Housing Associations looking for insulation companies to work on their projects.
With the cuts to the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) announced by Government last year, an increasing number of Local Authorities and Housing Associations are now unable to secure ECO funding for insulation programmes and are therefore funding these from their own budgets. As a result the NIA is increasingly being contacted by them asking for help in finding local installers to carry out work on their behalf.
Neil Marshall, Chief Executive of the NIA commented: “Local Authorities and Housing Associations can provide us with the details of their projects and we will then issue expressions of interest and tender requests on their behalf to our members through our electronic communication system. This provides the benefit of avoiding the need to contact lots of different companies and is immediate.
“The NIA is the lead trade body for insulation measures in the UK and our members can provide multi measure solutions. In addition, our members are required to meet our robust membership criteria and adhere to our strict code of professional practice meaning our members provide additional reassurance and peace of mind.”
Any organisation interested in the new service please email or telephone Bev Hodson at the NIA email@example.com or call 01525 383313