- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Norbord has launched an online competition for the Use Wood Wisely campaign. The quiz gives users the chance to win a “Wise Owl” soft toy, the face of the campaign, while learning about the Use Wood Wisely message on www.usewoodwisely.co.uk.
As a strong voice in the Biomass debate and a supporter of addressing environmental issues, Norbord is campaigning against the burning of virgin wood.
Norbord’s competition will run on the Use Wood Wisely website for an indefinite amount of time to help users to continue to learn about the hierarchy of wood.