- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Introduction The Scottish Parliament accommodates around 1200 building users including 129 elected Members (MSPs) and their staff; some 450 Scottish Parliamentary Service staff; Scottish Government staff; contractors; media personnel; and plays host to around 300,000 visitors a year. Responsibility for providing accommodation, staff and services to the Parliament lies with the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body (SPCB), a committee of Members chaired by the Presiding Officer. The Scottish Parliament site at Holyrood includes several connected buildings…Read More