- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Introduction Aspire Defence Services Limited (ADSL) manages the Total Facilities Management element of Project Allenby/Connaught (PAC), a 35 year contract and the largest infrastructure PFI ever let by the Ministry of Defence (MOD) covering four Army garrisons on Salisbury Plain and in Aldershot. Water conservation on the MOD estate is a pressing concern. Developments in the MOD estate put a strain on infrastructure designed for much smaller local populations. In line with Government Greening Commitments…Read More